Tuesday 20 September 2011

Burn My Files


Burn My Files integrates with Windows Explorer. Select your file or folder, right click, and burn a CD or burn DVD. It's that simple. It is one click burning software.
CD burning software and DVD burning software has never been made so easy. No more wasting time creating image files before your burn. Burn My Files writes directly to the CD or DVD.
Download the fully functional 30 day trial version now and take Burn My Files for a spin.
Many DVD burning and CD burning software programs are unnecessarily complicated. If you don’t know what a ISO image is, or if CD Mastering is not your idea of a good time, then you can leave your troubles behind with Burn My Files. With just one click you can have your file or your folder burnt to CD or DVD straight from Windows Explorer.

                                        Download Burn My Files

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you feedback. Need any help or want to give any suggestion
Please Do Comment...

Please do not comment as spam otherwise your comment will not publish after reviewing.

Thanks in anticipation