A lot of users all over the world are familiarized with Playstation 2 and many of them spend countless hours playing a wide range of games on this platform. PCSX2 is a simple program that allows users to load their Playstation 2 games on the desktop PC, and let them fully enjoy their favorite titles.
PCSX2 is the kind of freeware that all hardcore gamers are looking for (especially when certain games are launched only for Playstation 2 but not for PCs). So this emulator grants them the opportunity of playing Playstation 2 games on the computer.
The installation process take a little while to complete, so let the freeware do its job. When you initiate the PCSX2, you can opt for one language out of several, and configure it accordingly.
In first-time configuration window you have the possibility to select resolution, renderer, interlacing, aspect ratio, D3D enhancements, texture filtering, gameplay controls, and many, many others (just make sure you thoroughly analyze each section when configuring it to ensure smooth software functioning).
One thing the needs to be mentioned is that in order to use PCSX2 you need to load the original BIOS of your Playstation, as it is illegal to use pirated copies in order to play games. If a genuine BIOS is not detected, the software does not get installed.
Once all the settings are correctly set up, you can take a break from your work or studies, and play an older game using this emulation software, while also benefiting from high speeds (if your computer supports it, of course).
· New, threaded GUI using wxWidgets.
· New menus, for improved usability and faster configuration.
· Convenient Memory Card editor.
· On the fly pause and resume, perfectly stable, safe and fast.
· On the fly setting switching and even plugin switching.
· Powerful new configuration that is more user friendly with its first time wizard, reset to default buttons and a global presets system.
· A plethora of new options that make playing games more fun!
· All options have tooltips explaining what each of them do.
· Comes translated, with many languages to select from.
· Compatible with Aero Glass and Windows eye candy.
· Looks and works great on Linux, too!
· Entire emulation core has been overhauled. Many components are rewritten.
· Countless code generation and runtime execution bugs fixed.
· Added microVU, an improved VU0/VU1/COP2 recompiler.
· New VIF recompiler
· Multi-threaded GS rewrite: Faster and more stable than in 0.9.6.
· Better BIOS splash screen skip method, bet...
Thanks for Downloading.......
Keep visiting: www.virtualsoftzone.blogspot.com