|Skype 126.96.36.199 Full and final version Offline installer (Standalone version)|
FeaturesVoice Call. Skype has all the features of a regular phone making it easier to manage your calls.
Video calls. Dynamic Video Display the same as you were talking directly to them.
Organizing Group. Contact groups with certain names and share them with your contacts so they can talk to friend More.
Group Chat. For now easier to chat or Instant Message (IM) all your friends at once.
Conference Call. Talking with more than one friend at a time.
Import Contacts. Search your address book to find friends and family that already have a Skype name and start calling them for free.
View Outlook Contacts. View and call your Microsoft Outlook contacts quickly and directly from your Skype contact list.
Quick filter and Speed-Dial. Find Skype contacts, recent chats and Skype Out contacts quickly and easily, then enter their Skype name to call back quickly.
Fixed issues notes for 188.8.131.52:# Accessibility
- Start screen sharing pop-up was not accessible.
- Incoming contact request details where not accessible.
- Option to choose how message will be sent was not always reachable by keyboard.
- Tooltips were not properly displayed on monitor setups other than 32bit.
- Seldomly profile edits were not saved.
# Add contact
- Add contact dialogue was not correctly displayed on multi-monitor setup.
# File sending
- In some cases when editing received filename the file extension was lost.
- Skype froze when opening snapshot gallery with large amount of pictures.
# IM button sometimes did not work during call in case call window was at minimum size.
# Compact view
- Profile window in compact view did not downscale.
- Call toolbar texts did not fit onto screen on some languages.
# Call Quality Guide
- Call Quality Guide window was sometimes partially hidden.
# Avatar picture change
- Non-square pictures were not properly scaled, when user set them as avatar picture.
# File sending
- When clicking “Save as” button in received file in compact mode it brought into focus Skype main window, instead of file saving dialogue.
Download: Skype Windows Online Installer
Download: Skype EXE Offline Installer
Download: Skype 184.108.40.206 MSI Offline installer
Download: Skype for Windows 8
Download: Skype for Mac OS X v10.5.8
Download: Skype for Linux
Thanks for Downloading...Skype 220.127.116.11 Full and final version Offline installer (Standalone version)
Stay Connected: www.virtualsoftzone.blogspot.com