Novicorp Bootable USB Replicator | V 0.2.0000 | Portable | Free DownloadWhat is Bootable USB Replicator?
Everyone knows how hard is to create bootable USB drive, but it's harder to create bootable USB image in order to share your favourite LiveCD or small OS with your friend, co-worker or client.
It's not a problem for our Bootable USB Replicator to create an image of your USB drive. It works like any CD imager.
Also, your image supports all boot features of the original USB drive. It's easly than even a CD image because Bootable USB Replicator supports self-extraction, like WinRAR. All you need is to send only one .exe file to your friend and he can "burn" it instantly, with no other software, in one single click!
- Create bootable USB image of any bootable USB drive
- Create self-extracting USB images as single .exe file
- Multilanguage support
- Full FAT16 and FAT32 file systems support
- Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008, 8, 2012 full support
- Windows 32 bit and 64 bit full support
- Support all editions of Windows - Home, Professional, Media Center, Ultimate, etc.
- Support fine tuning of any option of FAT file system for better compatibility
- Fine tuning any option of partitions table
- Select partition type - CHS or LBA for better compatibility with some motherboards
- Bootable USB Relicator is portable application, you can carry around with it on a portable device and use on any computer
- Detailed log file
- Updates reminder
- Easy to use classic interface
To use Novicorp Bootable USB Replicator, your computer has to meet certain hardware requirements. Actual requirements vary, depending on the system configuration and the programs and features that you choose.
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster
- At least 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM
- At least 20 megabytes (MB) of available space on the hard disk
- Keyboard and a Microsoft Mouse or some other compatible pointing device
- Video adapter and monitor with Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
Size ("2.79 Mb ")